for valentine's day logan gave dan two tickets to "monster jam." logan also arranged to get his grandpa, two uncles, and two cousins to go. we talked up the event big time and got logan super excited about going to monster trucks. he loves to watch monster truck videos on the internet, so we were pretty sure he would like it. i think they had a great boys night out!

7 comments:
I think it is great that Uncle Tim is looking over his shoulder creepy like in all of the pictures. It was a FUN night!
Everyone has to have at least one creepy uncle...Tim fills the position nicely.
Sooo cute! That last pic of him is adorable!
Logan is such a goof! I love that pic of him with the earphones on. Ha! I bet he had a blast on his boys night out (and you probably did too!) :) I love the way you set up his little room too. You're so creative!
he is so dang cute! i can't believe how big he is. can't wait to see how much his little sista looks like him!
he is so dang cute! i can't believe how big he is already! can't wait to see how much his little sista looks like him!
SO DARN CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment