Tuesday, March 31, 2009

logan turns 2!

logan turned two on march 16th and we had a little birthday party for him. he had a great time opening all his presents. after he opened each one, I would tell him to say thank you, then he would walk up to whoever gave it to him, say thank you , and ask them to open it. he has had a lot of fun playing with all his presents! thank you everyone!



the next morning felt like christmas as we opened up all his presents!

3 comments:

Tim and Mandi said...

He was such a cute birthday boy!! His thank you's were so sweet!

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

What a cutie pie! Love the cake too! I can't wait to try out your monkey cake for Will's b-day, a month away from Logan's!

Jared & Larisa said...

He is such a good lookin' kid!! And that b-day cake looks awesome, way to go. I can't believe he's 2 already, I remember when I came to Tucson and he was a newborn. Hope you're feeling well!