in february we decided it was time to move logan to a big boy bed. he was crawling out of his crib every night and would only go to sleep in the rocking chair. so, to get him excited about the big boy bed we got him a big boy monkey. he has a little stuffed monkey that he loves to sleep with so we took him to build a bear to get a big boy monkey. he had a blast making his monkey and was really excited about it. we told him that his big boy monkey slept in the big boy bed and it worked like a charm! he still has his moments at bedtime, but overall we couldn't have asked for an easier transition.
this is logan's big boy bed in his new room. we cleared out the office and moved him in. i made the blanket to go on his bed and also the curtains.

5 comments:
I LOVE his cute new room!! And I love that you painted all the furniture to match, sprucing up the old stuff is awesome! And I am so glad that the transition went well in to his big boy bed!
So cute!!
xoxox
His room is adorable! Everything turned out so great! I'm feeling inspired now to get Tyler's finally finished!
I love his room! You did a great job!
SO cute! LOVE IT ALL!!! The monster truck pictures are hilarious!
I just love Logan's big boy room! How are you doing? We didn't get a chance to chat at Kristen's baby shower. When I went looking for you - you'd already left. How are you feeling? You guys did and awesome job on his room...I love the pics and shelf!
Post a Comment