so i know this is a little late...in january we went to a "movie in the park" with tim, mandi, tyler, and rob and shelly. the movie was
"cars" and the little boys dressed up in cars t-shirts. we brought a picnic dinner and mandi made a yummy dessert. here is the only picture we took and needless to say we didn't stay for the entire movie, but we still had fun!

1 comment:
That is a cute picture of you guys! I can't believe you went to a movie at the park in January!! I barely stepped foot outside for more than two seconds here. That is why I miss AZ!! Well, and all the good friends too :) So, I made my blog private, like you. I kept getting weird comments and stuff. Anyhoo, if you wanna see it you'll have to email me at webberchik@hotmail.com ;)
Toodles!
Post a Comment