Friday, December 7, 2007

holiday pictures

yesterday we made the journey to park place mall to get logan's pictures taken. the reason we went to park place mall was to go to the picture people. i don't always go to the picture people because they are kind of expensive, but i think they have better quality pictures then places like jc penny or sears, plus i had some coupons and got a good deal...if anyone knows of a semi-affordable photographer, let me know. anyway, back to the pictures, they turned out super cute. logan had his holiday outfit on, thanks grandma bonna, and he was adorable.


while we were at the mall we decided to have logan see santa since he was already dressed up. he loved santa and just wanted to look up at him and touch his beard. i know that logan has been an especially good boy and hopefully santa will get him just what he wants.

5 comments:

Camille said...

what cute and fun holliday photos! He is adorable!

Camille said...

P.S. Despite the above post, I do know how to spell holiday. :). AND I know how to celebrate one. Merry Christmas!

The Ensign's said...

Okay!!! This is SOOOOO exciting. I was just reading you Christmas letter and didn't even finish it yet. As soon at it said you had a blog I had to come check it out. I also just recently became addicted to blogging!!! So I'm sooo glad you have one of these. Hopefully we'll be better at keeping in touch. I was actually just thinking about you.... I think a friend of mine is in your ward. I'll have to give you a call. Are you in the picture rock ward??
Anyways Logan is adorable!!! Love the pics.
Okay I gotta get back to your letter, but check out our blog sometime!!!! theensigns.blogspot.com
This is soooooo exciting!!

Tim and Mandi said...

Oh, Kristy the picture are adorable...it makes me feel like a total slacker mom though. You just can't get a bad picture of that kid!

Tim and Mandi said...

I really don't feel like Tyler's pics at JC Penney have been that bad...especially when you have a good coupon.