haha - that is such a cute picture! and it definitely says exactly what you were trying to say.
Okay okay I am definitely the worst friend in the history of all history. first of all, i sitll haven't met logan! which means that second of all, i haven't seen you in way too long to even count. Aaaghhh. please don't abandon me - i promise promise to do better.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
5 comments:
haha - that is such a cute picture! and it definitely says exactly what you were trying to say.
Okay okay I am definitely the worst friend in the history of all history. first of all, i sitll haven't met logan! which means that second of all, i haven't seen you in way too long to even count. Aaaghhh. please don't abandon me - i promise promise to do better.
Those little toes are so cute! Hope you had a great New Years. We would love to see you sometime soon!
That's too cute Kristy...even his toes are adorable!
That is hilarious!!!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment