Friday, March 26, 2010

happy dirtday logan

logan turned three on march 16! i can't believe how much he has grown and how big he is. he is so much fun to have around and i am so proud to be his mom!

here he is on his birthday morning. we gave him this shirt so he had a present to open on the morning of his birthday. we went to his gymnastics class in the morning and then went to
chick-fil-a for lunch. then we went home and made some cupcakes to take to chuck e. cheese for dinner. he has been asking to go to chuck e. cheese for his "dirtday" for weeks!
he was so excited!

happy dirtday logan! we love you!

2 comments:

The Ensign's said...

Sooo cute. I love that he was it "dirtday".
So I've been meaning to email you. We recently moved a little closer to you guys. We are in Oro Valley so I guess that makes us up North like you guys, but still probably atleast 15 minutes away. Anyways, I'll email you and maybe we can have you guys over for dinner sometime.

Happy "dirtday" Logan!!!!

Tim and Mandi said...

Another adorable family pic! The kid's expressions are so cute!