allison may
may 7, 2009
8:29 p.m.
6lb 7oz 18in
here are some pictures of our sweet baby girl. we ended up having her through an emergency c-section because the umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck. even though we would've preferred to not have the c-section it was still a wonderful experience and we got some amazing pictures (most of which are probably too graphic to post on the blog!) Enjoy!
12 comments:
Congrats! So glad to hear all is well!
Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful little Allison! I'm stoked for you guys! Thanks for sharing those not-so-graphic pictures. :-)
She looks so cute and little. I can't wait until her Aunt Wendy gets to hold her. We love you guys!!!
I had Adam that morning! Crazy! Congratulations- hope you and baby are doing well. :)
She looks perfect! We are so happy for you...and I love the name too.
She is just to sweet! She looks so much like Logan in that last picture!
She is beautiful! Another perfect baking job by Kristy Cook. She looks so much like Logan!
I didn't even know you were expecting!! Congrats you'll love having a girl:)
Hooray!! What a doll :) I'm sorry you had to have a c-section ... I know what that's like. But they're sure worth it, aren't they? Congrats again and good luck with the 2 kiddos!
Oh, she looks beautiful!! And I hope you are doing o.k after everything. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out!!
xoxoxo
so awesome! I can't wait to meet her
YAY!!! How exciting! I hope you're recovering quickly. I'd be soooo scared to have to have an emergency c-section. I'm glad this all worked out though. She's a doll!
Post a Comment