we have been pretty busy this past month keeping up with all the holiday activities going on. here is an overview of what we have been up to:

playing in the snow

playing on trains

riding on trains

building a gingerbread house

seeing santa...again...for the fourth time

this is just for a good laugh...

playing in more snow
and finally...for those of you that don't know, i am pregnant and we are expecting a girl!
8 comments:
that is fantastic! congratulations!
I love that picture of Logan with his bar bottom. Congrats..Logan will have lots of fun with his baby sister.
Congratulations! Having a boy and then a girl is wonderful.
Congrats on the pregnancy - how are you feeling? And I love this pic of Logan sleeping, that is hilarious. Where did you go to play in the snow?
Love, love, love the last picture, awesome lashes on that kid! Also love Logan's bare bum, so funny.
And yeah for little girl's!!!
xoxo
Congratulations! I think everyone should get to have at least one boy and one girl - the best of both worlds! PS - love the picture of Logan sleeping bare bummed! Kids are so funny!
Yeah! I haven't checked your blog (or anyones) in a while. :) Congrats on being pregnant! When are you due? How fun that it's a girl. You guys make adorable kids. Hope you're feeling well!!
Uhhh what happened during nap time??
Well I lost your blog a while ago and finally found it again.
I'm VERY excited to hear about your exciting news... and guess what??? We're having a girl too. When are you due?? Too bad we don't live a little closer so that these kids can play together.
Post a Comment