we went on our annual october trip to rocky point with dan's family. the weather was pretty good and we were there for the perfect amount time. logan loved playing on the beach and doing steam rollers in the water.
family picture
this picture was taken looking into the sun, but i think it turned out pretty cool
Hey, I was with my family in Rocky Point just a couple of weeks ago...It was the week after Conference. We might have been saying no to beach vendors all day and enjoying the lovely sun at the same time!
You guys are always sooooo cute! I miss ya.. I feel like I haven't seen you guys in a while.... mostly because of us. School has been annoying. Anyway, we have your birthday present still :). Hopefully we see you guys soon!
3 comments:
Hi, Kristy!
Hey, I was with my family in Rocky Point just a couple of weeks ago...It was the week after Conference. We might have been saying no to beach vendors all day and enjoying the lovely sun at the same time!
You guys are always sooooo cute! I miss ya.. I feel like I haven't seen you guys in a while.... mostly because of us. School has been annoying. Anyway, we have your birthday present still :). Hopefully we see you guys soon!
So cute! I love the picture of him in the sun! So cool!
Post a Comment