i was making cookies the other day and logan was so excited to help! he loved helping me measure the ingredients and pour them into the bowl. however, he wasn't a huge fan of the mixer...too scary!
That pic is so cute, he sure looks proud to help his mom! Thanks again for coming to the baby shower! We will have to see each other in person real soon! :)
Fun fun! Ky loves making cookies (or anything in the kitchenaid) as well. Does Logan enjoy taking little bites as you're making the dough? It's my favorite part!
This looks like so much fun! I tried vacuuming with Bryson, and I accidentally sucked up a cord, ever since then I can't vacuum with him in the room. I think I've scared him for life! We are going to Rocky Point, yeah! Any ideas on what to bring for a crawling seven month old so we can put him on the ground? What was the beach like when Logan was this little?
that picture of the two of you is super cute! oh man that makes me sad that we haven't caught up in lets see, forever??? i need to get your cell number again because my phone lost all my numbers - i will send you an email.
9 comments:
What a cute picture of the two of you!!!
He's such a cutie!!!! What a great little helper!
That pic is so cute, he sure looks proud to help his mom! Thanks again for coming to the baby shower! We will have to see each other in person real soon! :)
so cute! I'm always too scared to have braden help, but he always wants too! Cute picture!
I remember doing that with my Mom too! What a great Mom and son picture!
I loved baking with my Mom. What a great Mom and son picture...too cute!
Fun fun! Ky loves making cookies (or anything in the kitchenaid) as well. Does Logan enjoy taking little bites as you're making the dough? It's my favorite part!
This looks like so much fun! I tried vacuuming with Bryson, and I accidentally sucked up a cord, ever since then I can't vacuum with him in the room. I think I've scared him for life! We are going to Rocky Point, yeah! Any ideas on what to bring for a crawling seven month old so we can put him on the ground? What was the beach like when Logan was this little?
that picture of the two of you is super cute! oh man that makes me sad that we haven't caught up in lets see, forever??? i need to get your cell number again because my phone lost all my numbers - i will send you an email.
Post a Comment