i have been trying to leave a comment since you posted the pictures...but for some reason blogger doesn't like me to comment on your blog and only opens the comment tab at half size and i can't see the codes! it is working now so...
OK, so I seriously almost started crying! Granted my hormones are a little crazy right now, but I loved your slideshow and the song. Way to pull at my heart strings! Your family is so cute and the pics are awesome. And congrats to Dan - YEAH :)
4 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! I love the video with the vintage look..very cool...I'll have to check that out!
Sweet pics!! I'm jealous. I wish I was vacationing in San Diego! Looks like you guys had sooo much fun!!
i have been trying to leave a comment since you posted the pictures...but for some reason blogger doesn't like me to comment on your blog and only opens the comment tab at half size and i can't see the codes! it is working now so...
looks like a fun trip! congrats dan!
OK, so I seriously almost started crying! Granted my hormones are a little crazy right now, but I loved your slideshow and the song. Way to pull at my heart strings! Your family is so cute and the pics are awesome. And congrats to Dan - YEAH :)
Post a Comment