dan had his LAST spring break this week...and we had big plans! you know...rocky point, cancun, europe...when did spring break turn into writing papers, fixing the car, cleaning the house, and doing yard work? i don't want to grow up...
Holy Cow!! You are right this is the last Spring Break for both you and Dan and Tim and Mandi. That is crazy. I never want to grow up either! I guess I still have a little time, but still I don't think I will ever feel like a grown up. I admire you for even being able to feel like a mommy. That is scary to me too. Anyway, just think you and Dan are so close to being done with school and that is AWESOME and so Rewarding!
1 comment:
Holy Cow!! You are right this is the last Spring Break for both you and Dan and Tim and Mandi. That is crazy. I never want to grow up either! I guess I still have a little time, but still I don't think I will ever feel like a grown up. I admire you for even being able to feel like a mommy. That is scary to me too. Anyway, just think you and Dan are so close to being done with school and that is AWESOME and so Rewarding!
Post a Comment