on
saturday night
logan had the unique opportunity to meet his great grandma and grandpa
kimbell for the first time. i think they all enjoyed
each other's company.

we were able to take a four generation picture;
logan, his mom (me), his grandma, and his great
grandma and grandpa. what a special treat!
3 comments:
I love your Blog. It is nice to show everyone what a sweet family I have, and how cute our little grandson is. We love you very much! Grandpa Dave
I love the 4 generation picture. That is amazing that your grandparents are both still alive so that you can take it, wow. Well, we are not doing so good on catching up over the phone but I definitely need to see you and dan when we are in town over christmas. We get to Tucson the Friday before Christmas and then go up to Phoenix Christmas day. So if you are available in either place let me know!!
What a fun blog. I rate it a 10+ and I love to see the recent pictures. The four generation picture is great. Love, Bonna
Post a Comment